Breathe - a corporate wellness course
Imagine, you are on a client call and you simultaneously receive urgent news. Do you continue to allow the stress to take control? Or do you trust that your breath can help you stay present?
In order to develop this trust - you first have to recognize what a calm breath feels like in your body. We often take our breath for granted.
Join me and develop a relationship with your breath. Empower yourself with a life long tool.
- Class One: Intros. Define your why. Learn the anatomy of the breath and its benefits. Practice 1 - 1 breathing. Explore different positions to facilitate more awareness as you breathe.
- Class two: Visit any wins, challenges or learning. Revisit different positions. Lying down on belly and weight a weight on abdomen. Practice 1-1 and 1-2 breathing
- Class three: Breath as energy. Learn about the breath as Prana or Qi. Deepen your experience of your own breath. Practice 1-1 with holds for an energizing affect.
- Class four: Bring your breath with you where ever you go. Learn how to utilize the breath for sleep or deep relaxation through belly breathing and 1-2 patterns. Understand the anatomy of belly breathing.
All classes: We will address issues that arise. Such as; focused breathing can sometimes enhance anxiety and how to move forward.
Or: lack of sensation? Or Impatience? Or tension? Or anything that comes up. There are no wrong questions
Who is this for?
- Corporate teams
- You want to enliven and stabilize your daily experience
- You are breathing right now
- You value your health
- You are ready to use your breath effectively
- You want to stay present
- You like learning in groups
- You like science and energy stuff
- You want to learn a new skill
- You enjoy sharing and connecting with others
More about your guide Leah
Today, my personal practice is a breath practice that happens to include movement. It is this practice where I integrate fully. Soul, body, mind are at peace. I feel grounded and clear.