Is this you?
- Are you ready to take charge of your happiness?
- Have you tried a meditation app or been told it would help you?
- Are you open to taking a few minutes a day to change your outlook on life?
- Stress is not going anywhere. But we can live more in harmony with stress if we learn how to navigate it.
- I am a certified life coach and meditation teacher who helps her clients live a balanced and productive life
When we work together I want to help you start a consistent meditation practice so that you have more insight and feel empowered by the choices you make. You take charge of you!
Fill out my contact form to inquire about coaching opportunities.
- Single Session
- For you, if you have tried meditation or just getting started and you want real answers to your questions.
- Session is 45 minutes in length
- Define why you want to meditate
- Get honest about how long you can meditate each day
- Assess your current goal and address the how, when and where you will implement meditation into your life.
- Prior to the meeting you will receive a questionnaire so that we can use our time wisely.
- Meditation is taught during session and you keep the audio recording
- Cost: $150
- Three Months
- For you if you want more accountability and support with coaching and meditation. Mostly! you want actionable steps while still maintaining your sanity.
- Three months of email contact with me and WhatsApp direct messaging
- Consistent refinement of your meditation practice for your success
- Six audio meditation recordings sent to you via WhatsApp immediately after our live session.
- Exercises to foster your self growth as you move through our time together
- Nine 45 minute coaching calls via zoom. That's three per month
- Cost: $600 per month
What is meditation coaching?
How can I benefit from meditation?
What coaching is not.
"I found this experience to be exhilarating. Participating in a group with a focused goal/manifestation made it easier for me to open myself and trust the space. As we dived into each session, I felt heard, listened to, and inspired. The tasks (for lack of a better word) came to me effortlessly. I still have things to do as I heal and please know you have helped me come a long way after these two weeks. Thank you for your time, honesty, and wisdom."
"Thank you so much for creating this beautiful and deeply nurturing space, Leah. It has been invaluable. The Nidra and my Sankalpa showed me a side of my healing I hadn't acknowledged before. This group and workshop were truly so powerful and meaningful."
Payments accepted: Paypal - Zelle
Common questions around meditation
My practice and teachings
Over the years I've had the opportunity to teach hundreds of people interested in meditation that had never sat with a certified teacher. I always enjoyed seeing the immediate change when a person opened their eyes, from curious in the beginning to a relaxed state by the end of practice.
Which motivates me today! I really believe that the world would be a better place if we all spent a few moments with ourselves in silence. I also believe that we have the ability to experience our own version of inner peace. My Life's work is to help you feel this, by introducing the right technique for you.
I offer the gift of self-awareness - which leads to your personal knowing of what that inner peace feels like to you - through the practices. Mind you, meditation is not a fix-all. Rather it is an incredible tool to help navigate life. Consider it an investment in yourself.
Whether you are getting started or need a tune-up. I enjoy answering your questions and supporting you. I look forward to meeting you!